Easy, No Fail Turkey Meatloaf recipe tastes so good and my kids did not even realize that I used ground turkey! I did not tell my kids because I was worried they would not even try it because it was different from how I always make it. Afterwards I told them and they all agreed that this is how I should always make meatloaf from now on!
You only need some simple ingredients to make this healthy turkey recipe. I always choose Honeysuckle White Turkey. It is a great way to serve a delicious and healthy meal for your family. Easy, No Fail Turkey Meatloaf recipe is so easy to prepare and it makes a large quantity. You can easily save half of it for a later use, by freezing a prepared loaf or to use in meal prep for the week.
If you don’t have a large family like mine you may want to half the recipe so you don’t have too many leftovers. However I loved preparing this and having lunches for the week for my husband so he could pack meatloaf sandwiches for work. Be sure to try this recipe soon!
Easy, No Fail Turkey Meatloaf
Easy, No Fail Turkey Meatloaf recipe tastes so good and is healthier for you!
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1 whole onion finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- dash salt and pepper to taste
- Sauce Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, egg, onion, milk, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Using hands form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9X13 in baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with another dash of salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, mustard and ketchup.
- Pour over the top of the meatloaf, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle a little bit of brown sugar over the top of sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for about one hour or until cooked through.
More Turkey Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.