I found this recipe for Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread night when I was making a pasta dish and wanted some sort of bread to go with it. I happened to have all the ingredients and boy am I glad I did, because it is delicious! I did make a change, but it was a slight one. The recipe called for pizza cheese blend, but all I had was mozzarella cheese so I used it instead and it was great.
Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread would go great with Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta, Homemade Lasagna, Oven Baked Spaghetti Casserole or Shrimp Alfredo . Be sure to give this easy bread recipe a try, you will not be disappointed at all!
Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 can 8 oz crescent dough sheet
- dipping sauce optional
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl mix together 1 cup shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
- Press to form a 14X9 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle bottom half of rectangle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Fold dough over to enclose cheese, pressing bottom to seal dough together.
- Using knife, cut almost completely through dough to make 8 pieces and then sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges.
- Cool 5 minutes then serve.
More Bread Recipe You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.