You will love this recipe for Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread. I made a pasta dish and wanted some sort of bread to serve with it. This was perfect.
I happened to have all the ingredients and boy am I glad I did, because it is delicious! I did make a change, but it was a slight one. The recipe called for pizza cheese blend, but all I had was mozzarella cheese so I used it instead and it was great.
Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread would go great with Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta, Homemade Lasagna, Oven Baked Spaghetti Casserole or Shrimp Alfredo . Be sure to give this easy bread recipe a try, you will not be disappointed at all!
Easy Parmesan Cheese Bread
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can 8 oz crescent dough sheet
- 1 jar dipping sauce optional
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl mix together 1 cup shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Unroll dough onto baking sheet.
- Press to form a 14X9 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle bottom half of rectangle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Fold dough over to enclose cheese, pressing bottom to seal dough together.
- Using knife, cut almost completely through dough to make 8 pieces and then sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges.
- Cool 5 minutes then serve.
More Bread Recipe You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.