What an amazing recipe this is! Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread is definitely going to be on our menu for the future. My whole family enjoyed this delicious one dish meal. My boys and I were having our weekly Friday Family night of a movie and pizza and I made this simple recipe! There was none left! I could not believe it.
It took me less than 10 minutes to prep and get it together in my bundt pan. I bakes it in the oven for 30 minutes. While it was baking the kids and I prepared for our movie night! They love movie night because it's the only night they can eat in the living room 🙂 It's the simple things that make them happy!
I served some pizza sauce and ranch dressing with the Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread. I can't believe I'm saying it but I cannot wait to make this again because I enjoyed it more than the kids.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread is amazing! This is my families favorite Friday night snack!
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 cans Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 - 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Add a 1/2 teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder it's amazing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it's done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it's still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.