When Fall season arrives I crave Pumpkin Spice Lattes. They are one of my favorite treats. However I do not like the hefty price tag to get one at a coffee shop. So I decided to do some researching and tried many recipes. I now have what I think is the PERFECT Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe that I can make at home for cheaper than the coffee shop! It gives Starbucks a run for their money. I think I really came up with a delicious copycat version of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but for a fraction of the price. Best off all this recipe is naturally gluten free too!
Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte is so simple and you can make just one serving or two if you feel like sharing 🙂 You can top this with store bought or Homemade Whipped Cream. I love making this recipe with my own homemade pumpkin puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice. This is the perfect treat to celebrate fall! If you like pumpkin everything then you are going to fall in love with this easy recipe for homemade pumpkin spice lattes! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot brewed strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons half & half cream
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar or more to taste
- whipped cream optional
- ground nutmeg
- In a glass measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, spice and vanilla.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes- watch closely and remove it from the microwave when the milk is hot and frothy.
- Pour the pumpkin milk into a tall mug or glass.
- Add hot coffee.
- Pour in the cream.
- Add a teaspoon of sugar.
- Stir, and taste.
- Add more sugar, if desired.
- Optional, but oh so good... add whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Serve immediately!
DIY Containers - How to reuse your Coffee Mate Containers
10 Pumpkin Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.