Are you grilling out a lot this summer like me ... if so then you need to try this amazing Easy Ranch Burgers recipe! You only need two ingredients to make this tasty and moist hamburger. Mix your beef with a packet of Ranch Seasoning and make into patties. It is really that simple in preparing these delicious burgers.
Once the patties are made all you have to do is toss them on the grill. The hardest part will be waiting for them to get done so you can take a bite! You are going to fall in love with this Easy Ranch Burger that only needs 2 ingredients! It is seriously a game changer when you grill out!
If you are eating low carb simply enjoy this without a bun and a side salad or grilled veggies. Trust us, you will be happy you did! It is our go-to burger all summer long.
Easy Ranch Burgers
- 1 1/2 lb ground chuck or beef
- 1 packet or 3 Tbsp of Ranch Seasoning
- desired toppings
- Mix ground chuck with ranch seasoning.
- Form hamburger patties to desired size.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place on grill and cook 6-7 minutes or desired time.
- Flip over and continue to grill 6-7 minutes or desired time.
- Remove from grill and let meat set for 5 minutes before serving.
- Place on bun and add desired toppings.
More Burger Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.