Easy Roast Beef & Gravy is a perfect meal to make when you have a busy evening or you just don’t feel like spending a long time in the kitchen cooking. This meal can be prepared in 30 minutes or less which is about all the time I have lately between baseball games and band concerts with my boys.
When I was growing up my grandmother and grandfather owned a deli and we use to always get our lunch meat from them. It was the best – especially their roast beef! We would mix the roast beef with gravy and it was the perfect dinner. So I decided to come up with a quicker version that didn’t require making your own gravy and cooking the roast beef. All you need for this meal is some thinly sliced roast beef from your local deli and 2 brown gravy packets. I like to serve Secret Ingredient Mashed Potatoes when I make this recipe.
Easy Roast Beef & Gravy is a perfect meal to make when you have a busy evening. This meal can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
Easy Roast Beef & Gravy
- 1 lb Roast Beef thinly sliced
- 2 packets brown gravy prepared
- Prepare gravy according to package directions.
- Pour gravy into large skillet over medium heat.
- Place roast beef in gravy and stir.
- Place lid on skillet and heat beef for 5 minutes.
- Stir beef and gravy, continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Once heated thoroughly, serve and enjoy.
Be sure to check out these other Quick and Easy Meals:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.