This post may contain affiliate links.
This Easy Snowman Pom Pom Ornament brings back so many memories for me. I made it with my mom in Girl Scouts MANY years ago. When I was at my parents house for Thanksgiving we helped them put up their tree and memories came flooding to me when I picked up this ornament. In fact I have all plans of sneaking this one home with me the next time I visit 🙂 This would be an excellent craft idea if you are hosting a party for children during the holidays or if you are having a Snowman themed party!
Easy Snowman Pom Pom Ornament
- 2 sizes of Pom Poms (we chose to use the 1 inch and 2 inch size)
- plastic top hats (available to purchase at Amazon.com – affiliate link)
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue
- Simply glue together the pom poms and hat to create a snowman
- Tie a piece of yarn to represent the scarf (or you can use any fabric scrap)
- Cut sequins in half and glue on for the eyes and nose and cut one sequin to make the mouth and attach.
- My mom used silver thread and made a loop that attached to the hat to hang the snowman with. You can use any color of thread.