This Easy Taco Bean Dip is the perfect appetizer on a hot summer day or night! Plus it is so easy to prepare, it may become your go to appetizer recipe. I love that you can make this Taco Bean Dip ahead of time and it tastes amazing. All you need is cream cheese, can of refried beans, taco packet, salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, black olives, green onions and shredded cheese.
Start by spreading softened cream cheese into the bottom of a pie dish, Next mix the can of refried beans and taco packet together well. Spread that mixture on top of the cream cheese. Next put a layer of the salsa, then sprinkle on the lettuce, tomatoes, olives and green onions. Finish with placing the shredded cheese on top. Place in the fridge and keep cold until ready to serve. I think it is best to make Easy Taco Bean Dip the day before so all the spices can blend together. Serve with tortilla chips and guacamole if desired!
Perfect for game day, a work party or tailgating. You really can't go wrong with this easy appetizer. It is a crowd pleaser for sure. What is nice is this is a meatless appetizer so you can stretch your budget and offer a meatless option for your guests.
Easy Taco Bean Dip
- 1 block of cream cheese softened
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp diced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of pie dish.
- Next mix together the refried beans and taco packet well.
- Spread the taco bean mixture over the cream cheese.
- Next pour the salsa over everything.
- Next sprinkle the olives, tomatoes, lettuce and green onions.
- Finish with putting the shredded cheese on top.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve with tortilla chips and guacamole.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.