This French Bread Pizza is perfect for an afternoon of football watching or for a movie night. My husband and boys love when I make these because they can choose what toppings to have. The possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings. I personally am a veggie lover so I pile on the veg! This is also very and quick to make with very little cost at the store.
Sometimes I will make Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe to go with these yummy French Bread Pizzas.
French Bread Pizza
- Loaf French bread, plain
- Jar of pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. Mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- Toppings, whatever you want on top like pepperoni, green peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut French bread lengthwise then in half, making 4 pieces.
- Spread olive oil across the top of the bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes or until the bread is toasted.
- Spoon pizza sauce across bread.
- Sprinkle on cheese and toppings.
- Place baking sheet back in oven and cook for 6-7 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.