We recently enjoyed this fresh blueberry sauce recipe. My Mom made this delicious homemade sauce. We used it for a topping on our ice-cream and cheesecake and it was perfect for summer.
This homemade blueberry sauce topping was yummy and my Mom used fresh blueberries that she picked at a local farm to make it. I think it is the perfect summer recipe! You can't go wrong with this homemade recipe.
This fresh blueberry topping is perfect for a nice dinner. Your guests will be really impressed!
Fresh Blueberry Sauce/Topping
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice remove seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash and crush blueberries (slightly).
- Add sugar, lemon juice and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- In a small saucepan, bring blueberry mixture to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Add Vanilla.
- Serve over pudding, cake, or ice-cream.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.