This recipe for Fresh Fruit Salad is so delicious and easy to prepare. Everyone will love this light and healthy salad. My husband was skeptical about this side dish when he saw me preparing it, but after taking one bite he was in love. He has already asked me to make it again!
All the ingredients are fresh fruits and cabbage while you only need poppy seeds and a jar of Marzetti Original Slaw Dressing. It’s as simple as tossing all the ingredients together in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. It is really that easy to make this scrumptious Fresh Fruit Salad! The perfect side dish for any meal or barbecue. Be sure to try it soon, you will not be disappointed!
Fresh Fruit Salad
This easy, healthy Fresh Fruit Salad will quickly become your go to salad recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups Marzetti® Original Slaw Dressing
- 6 cups Cabbage shredded
- 1 whole Orange peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Seedless red grapes
- 1 cup Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 whole Kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp. Poppyseed
- Toss together cabbage, fruits and poppyseed.
- Add slaw dressing, mix gently.
- Cover and chill before serving.
More Salad Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.