This yummy Friendship Casserole Recipe is a great family meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
This tasty recipe has been a family favorite so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Beef Casserole with garlic toast. My hubby had three servings he liked it so much!
Friendship Casserole Recipe
- 1 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 24 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 T sugar
- 1 package 8 oz egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package 6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to browned meat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed; drain and toss with butter, seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer half the sauce, all the noodles, rest of sauce, and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and label.
- Place in freezer until ready to cook.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove and cook another 5 minutes if desired.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
How about adding some dessert!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.