This yummy Friendship Casserole Recipe is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family’s dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Beef Casserole with garlic toast and we were so stuffed from dinner we did not have dessert. My hubby had three servings he liked it so much!
Friendship Casserole Recipe is so good and it’s an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
Friendship Casserole Recipe
- 1 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 24 oz jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 T sugar
- 1 8 oz package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 6 oz package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Add spaghetti sauce and sugar to browned meat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed; drain and toss with butter, seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Layer half the sauce, all the noodles, rest of sauce, and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and label.
- Place in freezer until ready to cook.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove and cook another 5 minutes if desired.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.