This post may contain affiliate links.
These Frozen Jingle Drinks taste amazing and you only need 3 items to make them! The main ingredient is one I am sure you have in your stockpile already! They are perfect for Christmas parties and can be easily prepared in advance which is great!
All you need is Capri Sun® Juice Drinks, food coloring and cool whip! You can’t get easier than that! I hope your children enjoy these festive drinks as much as mine did.
Not a fan of Capri Sun? No worries just sub another juice instead! Trust me on this one, the kids love these so much! They are perfect for your next holiday party. If you are a room Mom this will be a huge hit at your kids school party!
Frozen Jingle Drinks
- 4 Capri-Sun frozen
- red and green coloring
- Cool Whip
- In a blender put 2 frozen Capri-Sun and 1-2 drops of green food coloring; mix well until liquid is green.
- Pour into 4 cups dividing equally.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of Cool Whip over green slush and place in freezer.
- Rinse out blender and add the remaining Capri-Sun's and 3-4 drops of red food coloring; mix well until liquid is red.
- Pull out cups from freezer and pour red slush on top.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- Before serving put a dollop of cool whip on top if desired.
Here are some other beverages you can serve up for the Holidays: