I am in love with Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries. This is an easy clean eating and refreshing snack for the summer! They are easy to make, the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze so you can enjoy. They do start thawing fast so they aren't a snack I would pack for the pool but they are really refreshing on a hot summer day or after a workout. I hope you enjoy Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries as much as I do.
Only two ingredients in this healthy snack! Frozen Yogurt Covered Strawberries are AMAZING and perfect to enjoy poolside!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- Greek Yogurt plain or vanilla
- Tear a sheet of parchment paper the same size to fit a cookie sheet
- Place in cookie sheet
- Wash and dry strawberries
- Dip each strawberry in yogurt (you may need to use a spoon to help you cover)
- Place on a cookie sheet and place into the freezer for 1-2 hours or until frozen solid
- Remove and place into a storage container