Say goodbye to the boring breakfast! Fruit Nutella Waffles have become a family favorite around our house. We not only make them on the weekends but now we have them for "Brinner" (AKA Breakfast for Dinner) Fruit Nutella waffles are a great way to serve your kids fruit without them turning that nose up! My kids went through a phase where they would not eat blueberries anymore. Bananas and strawberries have always been easy. When I put them all on top of a waffle with Nutella the reaction was awesome!
Fruit Nutella Waffle
- 1 Box Waffle Mix make 4+ waffles
- 3 tbs Vanilla Imitation Flavor can use Pure Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 4 whole bananas
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 jar Nutella
- 1 Pam Cooking Spray
- Prepare Waffle Mix according to box instructions then add Vanilla and Cinnamon.
- Preheat Waffle Iron.
- Slice bananas and strawberries.
- Spray Waffle Iron with Pam so the waffle does not stick!
- Add Waffle Mixture to waffle iron and cook waffle to desired crispiness.
- Spread Nutella on the top of the waffle. Everyone in my house likes a different amount so add however much you like!
- Add desired amount of strawberries, bananas, and blueberries!You could also top it off with whip cream if you would like!
Not only are Fruit Nutella Waffles delicious they also are a fun way to get the kids involved in cooking. Kids love to mix and combine things, so this is the perfect opportunity to get them in the kitchen. My son Caleb loves to combine all the ingredients and mix. Chase loves to do the slicing! Perfect for me because all I have to do is cook the waffle, build my own, and eat! Building our own waffle can be entertaining. The kids make fun of me during waffle building. I am very strategic, but the kids just pile it on! This is pretty much the way we live our lives too!
You can get creative with this recipe. You can also use Cookie Butter instead of Nutella. It is amazing. When you are using Cookie Butter bananas are the best choice for fruit. The cookie butter and bananas blend very well together. Adding whip cream to the cookie butter waffle is a must! If you are going to go all out, you should do it justice! Putting these new spins on the waffle will make everyone in the house happy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.