Garlic Butter Parmesan Chicken is perfect for a weeknight dinner or when having company over! This easy dinner recipe is so awesome when you want something easy to prepare. I love that you can cook the entire meal in one dish and there is no heavy clean up after dinner. My boys love this dish and ask for it all the time!
Next time you want a tasty meal without all the fuss be sure to make this delicious Garlic Butter Parmesan Chicken! You will not be disappointed!
Garlic Butter Parmesan Chicken
- 3 - 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups potatoes quartered
- 1 package 12 oz frozen green beans
- 1 ½ cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken in the middle of a 13X9 dish.
- Place potatoes around the edge.
- Pour green beans over the potatoes.
- Combine alfredo sauce, garlic, parsley and cheese in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour over entire dish.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crockpot Breakfast Casserole (Popular Post - Tastes great!)
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole (Great one dish dinner meal!)
We can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.