I LOVE Chicken Tenders! Making them at home is something that I started doing once I became gluten free because I wasn't able to enjoy it when I would go out to eat. I love this Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders recipe because it is easy. My son and husband even love these too! That makes meal prep easier because I am not preparing several different things at dinner. When they see my homemade gluten free breaded chicken tenders on the menu plan they are happy!
If you don't have chicken tenders on hand you can always use a chicken breast and cut it up into tenders. The secret to this recipe is the Parmesan cheese. It gives the tenders a great flavor. If you can't handle dairy you can make without and they are also tasty! Feel free to adjust the spices to suite your tastes. The best thing about this recipe is that it is made in the oven but it tastes like they are fried. A nice healthy alternative to deep fried chicken tenders. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!
Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 24 oz chicken tenders
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- ½ tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¾ cup gluten free Bisquick (or other gluten free baking mix)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 TBSP butter melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine Bisquick, garlic, paprika, grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper into a shallow bowl and stir.
- Dip chicken strips one at a time into egg and then coat with Bisquick mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and then drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes turning halfway through. Cook until done (no pink in center).
Thanks to Crunchmaster!
Gluten Free Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.