Homemade Gluten Free Brownies was a huge hit at my house! I loved how moist and delicious these brownies turned out. You could serve with a scoop of ice cream and some caramel sauce for an amazing gluten free dessert! No one will believe they are gluten free!
Gluten Free Brownies
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- 7 oz semisweet or bittersweet baking chocolate divided OR ¾ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt together 4 ounces of chocolate or ½ cup chocolate chips with the butter.
- While the chocolate is melting, beat together the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg/sugar mixture while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Add the chocolate mixture in with the dry ingredients and mix completely.
- Pour the batter in an 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining chocolate and gently press it into the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean.
- Let these cool completely before cutting in.