Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chicken & Peppers is a light and healthy recipe that you will love. There is nothing better than chicken and peppers. I love to serve this with quinoa or rice. This is a great Paleo meal.
An easy, light dinner that the whole family will enjoy. I like to prepare this in the summer with peppers from my garden or the local farmers market. I hope you enjoy this light and healthy dinner recipe as much as we do.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chicken & Peppers
- 2 medium green peppers cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 small onion chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 whole small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cook and stir green peppers, onion and garlic in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until peppers are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until chicken is done, about 8-10 minutes.
Adapted from "Chicken & Peppers" recipe in the 1986 edition of Betty Crocker's Cookbook.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.