This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you miss donuts? Here’s an easy recipe for chocolate, baked donuts that are lower in sugar. Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chocolate Donuts are out of this world amazing! If you are looking for a delicious Gluten Free donut recipe then look no further!
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Chocolate Donuts
Do you miss donuts? Here's an easy recipe for chocolatey, baked donuts that are low in sugar.
- 1 1/8 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum or konjac powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup or less of confectioner's sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray donut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, and salt in mixer.
- Add almond milk, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla extract one at a time; mixing in between. It should be the consistency of cake batter when finished; if it is still too wet, add a little more gluten-free flour to it.
- Fill each donut cup with chocolate mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 13 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick in cleanly to the donut.
- Put donuts on rack and allow them to cool slightly. Dust with confectioner's sugar, if you like.
- Makes 6 donuts.
This recipe is adapted from "Fluffy Baked Chocolate Donuts" at www.momadvice.com.