Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Sloppy Joe Skillet is an easy, all-in-one dinner that replaces Hamburger Helper! I love how easy this one dish dinner is to prepare and the taste is amazing! It is packed full of flavor and everyone will enjoy it! I love being able to serve a wholesome twist on the traditional recipe that I can feel good about.
Gluten-Free, Casein-Free Sloppy Joe Skillet
- 1 lb. ground beef preferably grass-fed
- 2 medium red potatoes chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 8- oz can of organic tomato paste
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Brown meat, potatoes, and onion in a large skillet. Stir in seasonings about halfway through cooking process.
- Pour in the tomato paste and water.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Serve hot.
Gluten Free Desserts:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.