Gluten Free Cinnamon Waffle is my son's favorite breakfast on the weekends. He loves the cinnamon taste the waffle has. My son has Asperger's Syndrome and we are having him eat a gluten free diet to help him be the best he can be. He loves eating gluten free and this is one of his favorites for breakfast or brunch.
Gluten Free Cinnamon Waffle
- 1 cup Gluten Free flour
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 tbs sugar
- 1 teaspoon heaping teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ cup + 1 tbs canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups liquid (water, rice milk, milk, soy milk I used soy milk)
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Set aside.
- Whisk oil and egg together.
- Add to dry mixture.
- Slowly add ½ cup of liquid and stir, continue adding a little at a time until consistency is not too thick and easy to spoon into a waffle iron.
- Pour into waffle iron and cook on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit and maple syrup.
Be sure to check out these other Gluten Free recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.