This gluten free corn pudding recipe is a staple in our house for holidays. My Mom first made this three years ago for me at Thanksgiving and since then this is a requirement for all holidays on our menu. This corn pudding is definitely comfort food and a side dish that everyone will love (even if they they aren’t gluten free). We hope you enjoy it too!
Gluten Free Corn Pudding
This gluten free corn pudding recipe is a staple in our house for holidays.
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can 15.25 ounce whole kernel corn
- 2 cans 14.75 ounce cream-style corn (Del Monte is gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add melted butter, sugar, and milk.
- Whisk in cornstarch.
- Stir in corn and creamed corn.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.