This gluten free corn pudding recipe is a staple in our house for holidays. My Mom first made this three years ago for me at Thanksgiving and since then this is a requirement for all holidays on our menu.
This corn pudding is definitely comfort food and a side dish that everyone will love (even if they they aren't gluten free). We hope you enjoy it too! Best of all it is simple to make.
You can put this easy recipe together in minutes and even prep it the night before and bake to save you time. It reheats really well too! Give this Gluten Free Corn Pudding Recipe a try for your next holiday celebration. We like to serve this at Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter. It is a delicious and easy side dish recipe.
Gluten Free Corn Pudding
- 5 large eggs
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can 15.25 ounce whole kernel corn
- 2 cans 14.75 ounce cream-style corn (Del Monte is gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 casserole dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add melted butter, sugar, and milk.
- Whisk in cornstarch.
- Stir in corn and creamed corn.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.