Gluten Free Creamy Banana Pudding is one of my favorite desserts. This is a must print, pin, save and share recipe if you like Banana Pudding. No holiday is complete without it! She literally doubles it and makes a punch bowl size! Everyone who has every tried this recipe enjoys it. In fact my Dad who is a huge banana pudding fan said it was the best banana pudding he has ever eaten! So I call this a keeper!
As you know I am gluten free. I decided to make this recipe gluten free for my husbands birthday (well so I could enjoy it too). I invited over my Mom, Dad and niece and we all LOVED it! In fact no one realized it was gluten free until I took a serving too!
One tip is that I would make it 24 hours before you are going to serve to be sure your vanilla wafers soften up a bit. Regardless it is delicious and everyone gobbled it up! I personally use kinnikinnick vanilla wafers for this recipe. I find they taste great and are so good in our Gluten Free Creamy Banana Pudding. I hope you enjoy this delicious dessert as much as we do.
Gluten Free Creamy Banana Pudding is a simply to make no bake dessert that is perfect for holidays, parties or picnics. No matter why you make it I am going to guarantee you that everyone will LOVE it! If if you aren't gluten free 🙂
Creamy Banana Pudding
- 1 can 14 oz, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ cup cold water
- 1 box 4 serving package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream whipped*
- 36 whole vanilla wafers
- 3 whole medium bananas sliced (dipped in lemon juice to keep from browning)
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- In a large bowl combine condensed milk and water. Add pudding mix and beat until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Lay Vanilla wafers with the bottom out (see picture). Spoon 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 ½ quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with ⅓ each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- Decorate with crumbled vanilla wafers on top.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.