Green Bean Casserole is a staple at many holiday dinner's. Green Bean Casserole is a staple at our house during the holidays. This is a delicious gluten free version. I wanted to share this recipe with you because I hate when I "mourn" the loss of a family favorite and I don't want you too either! It is so easy to prepare and gluten free too!
Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can 18 oz Progresso Vegetable Classics Creamy Mushroom Soup
- 1 tsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 2 TBSP gluten free plain bread crumbs
- 2 bags 12 oz each Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers frozen cut green beans, thawed
- Heat over to 350 Degrees.
- In ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole, mix soup, soy sauce, pepper, bread crumbs and green beans.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly
Gluten Free Recipes: