I made this Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese for my family and they all gobbled it up! After dinner they realized it was gluten free because I ate it too 🙂 I like BiAglut - Gluten Free pasta made my Heinz. Feel free to use any brand that you prefer. In case you didn't know Velveeta Cheese is also gluten free too!
For me Macaroni and Cheese is a comfort food so this was something that I really enjoyed. Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese is easy to prepare and tastes yummy! I hope you enjoy this side dish recipe.
Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 bag Gluten Free Pasta( BiAglut Brand is my favorite)
- 1 block Velveeta Cheese - it is gluten free
- 1 ½ cups Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- Boil pasta until al dente - be sure not to over cook or it will become mushy.
- Add 1 small box of velveeta cheese cubed into the drained pasta (stove top)
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese to sauce pan
- Add milk to make creamy but not runny
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish
- Sprinkle with desired cheese ( I use ½ cup)
- Bake in a 350 oven until cheese melts
Gluten Free Recipes You May Enjoy:
Baked "Fried" Squash
Gluten Free and Dairy Free German Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Cheese Grits
Gluten-Free Flour Mix Recipe
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken
Gluten-Free Homemade “Larabars”
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.