Gluten Free Pumpkin Dog Treats are a natural way to treat your dogs with a tasty and healthy treat. My dogs love these and I love that they are homemade! They can be prepped and stored until ready to use.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Dog Treats:
My friend Char made these Dog Treats for her dog Max, and he gobbled them up. I can't wait to make these for Rocky! I feed him gluten free dog food, so this is an exciting treat recipe for me to try with him.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl stir together all wet ingredients, then add flour one cup at a time. Let set in fridge for half hour, then roll out on floured surface (use gluten free flour) to ½ inch thick (thinner if you want really crispy).
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes. Store in jar at room temperature for up to 1 week. For longer keep in refrigerator or freezer. I like to use my own Homemade Pumpkin Puree when making these treats.
We hope you enjoy making these gluten free pumpkin dog treats for your dog. We also hope they enjoy eating them. These are sure to be a hit with your pets!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 1 can 15 oz pumpkin (not pie mix)
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter I use homemade so it has no sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups gluten free flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl stir together all wet ingredients, then add flour one cup at a time.
- Let set in fridge for half hour, then roll out on floured surface (use gluten free flour) to ½ in. thick (thinner if you want real crispy).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Store in jar at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- For longer keep in refrigerator or freezer.
- ** dough is kind of wet I didn’t use a roller I just pressed out by hand
Dog Posts To Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.