If you are looking for an Easy Graduation Party Favor we have the perfect idea for you! My friend Deanna shared this idea with me. She collected the items and made these up for all of the kids who attended her sons High School Graduation Party. I thought you might enjoy this party favor too! It is simple to make and I love the meaning behind each of the items she included.
This College Survival Kit is perfect for Graduation parties! With thoughtful items that you may have around your house this is an easy party favor to hand out to guests or to seniors.
- Penny: So you always have enough "cents" to realize you are a valuable person
- Mounds Candy Bar: For the "mounds" of information you will be learning
- Lifesavers: For when you feel your are drowning in information
- Sponge: To soak up all the knowledge
- Battery: To help you keep going and going and going
- Candle: For when you are burning the midnight oil studying
- Eraser: To remind you that each day you can start with a clean slate
- Band-Aid: For when things get a little rough
- Rubber Band: To remind you to be flexible
- Tootsie Roll: To help you roll with the punches
- Crayon: To hep you color your days bright and cheerful
- Peanut: Don't forget to take time to be a little "nutty" sometimes
- Hugs and Kisses: To remind you that I am always here and love you.
- Mint: To remind you that you are worth a "mint"
- Add items to a ziploc bag and print out list with meanings to attach.
Many of these items can be purchased at your local Dollar Store. Depending on how many you are preparing you really won't spend much for this College Survival Kit.
To save money you can collect crayons when dining out. You can even collect used batteries to use for this favor! It is an inexpensive party favor and fun too!