This post may contain affiliate links.
I love the First Watch Quinoa Power Bowl. I have been working on a Copycat version and this is close! I hope you enjoy it as much I do. Now that I can make it at home I save lots of money too! I like to serve it with a fresh lemon and squeeze over top when I serve. It is protein packed meal that everyone loves! It is a delicious lunch or dinner choice that is light and healthy.
The first watch quinoa bowl is one of my favorites. Now I can enjoy it at home for a fraction of the cost!
Quinoa Power Bowl
I love the First Watch Quinoa Power Bowl. I have been working on a Copycat version and this is close!
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 cups roma tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded
- 1/2 cup kale chopped
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into strips
- Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk in the oil until emulsified.
- Combine the quinoa, 4 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and cook until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, fluff with a fork and let sit for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Broil the tomatoes while the quinoa cooks.
- In a skillet cook chicken breasts, add kale carrots until tender but not mushy.
- Stir in quinoa and dressing.
- Add tomatoes and feta cheese.