Check out this recipe for Copycat First Watch Quinoa Power Bowl. I love eating at First Watch and this is one of my favorite dishes to order. I decided to give a try at making one at home for myself and I think I did a pretty good job!
Give this recipe a try and see if you enjoy it as much as I do. It is a really filling breakfast packed with protein and tastes amazing.
I like to serve it with a slice of fresh lemon and squeeze it over top when I serve. It is protein packed meal that everyone loves! It is a delicious lunch or dinner choice that is light and healthy. You can even enjoy it for breakfast too.
The first watch quinoa bowl is one of my favorites. Now I can enjoy it at home for a fraction of the cost!
I hope you enjoy this Copycat First Watch Quinoa Power Bowl.
Quinoa Power Bowl
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt - to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 cups roma tomatoes halved
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- ½ cup kale chopped
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into strips
- Whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and some salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Whisk in the oil until emulsified.
- Combine the quinoa, 4 cups water, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan, bring to a boil and cook until the water is absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, fluff with a fork and let sit for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Broil the tomatoes while the quinoa cooks.
- In a skillet cook chicken breasts, add kale carrots until tender but not mushy.
- Stir in quinoa and dressing.
- Add tomatoes and feta cheese.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.