Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings are one of my family’s favorites to enjoy during the summer time. They are so easy to prepare on the grill for a quick week night dinner or if you are having a grill out with a large crowd. Theses scrumptious chicken wings are great when camping too! You can through them on the campfire and let them grill to perfection.
In this recipe I used a bottle of Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce to marinate the wings, but you can use your family’s favorite sauce or make your own. Here is a great homemade sauce you can try –>Gluten-Free Nectarine BBQ Sauce. Be sure to try these tasty Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings soon, you will not be disappointed.
Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings
- 2 lb fresh chicken wings
- 1 bottle bbq sauce
- large ziploc bag
- Place chicken wings in ziploc bag and add bbq sauce.
- Toss to coat all the wings.
- Let marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Heat grill to med-high heat.
- Place chicken wings on grill and let cook 4-5 minutes.
- Turn over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Grilling Recipes
Also be sure to check out —>50 Grilling Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.