This post may contain affiliate links.
One of our favorite way to prepare broccoli is on the grill. It is an easy and very healthy way to cook it. It is also a great gluten free and Paleo side dish. A tip that I learned from a friend is to add ice cubes to the foil pouch – it steams the broccoli while it cooks! However it tastes so much better than traditional steamed broccoli. This is also a Candida Friendly Recipe and a Keto Friendly Recipe too!
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 2 Points
- Olive Oil
- Ice Cubes
- Italian Seasoning
- Tear off a large piece of Aluminum foil.
- Place chunks of broccoli and onion on top of the foil.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and Italian seasoning.
- Add 2-3 ice cubes and seal the foil tightly.
- Grill on medium for 12 - 14 minutes.