Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches are perfect for summer! This delicious and healthy dessert treat will have you wanting more. Serve it with a scoop of ice-cream for the perfect summer treat.
I was nervous about making this dessert because I have never grilled fruit before - crazy isn't it!?!? I know it's insane since I am constantly grilling, cooking and being adventurous in the kitchen and so on! I was actually surprised at how easy it was and how quickly you can make this scrumptious dessert.
My husband loved the grilled peaches and can't wait for me to make them again. I think next time I may serve my peaches a la mode with some vanilla bean ice cream.
Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches are a light and delicious dessert. There is nothing better on the grill in the summer than this delicious treat!
Grilled Brown Sugar Peaches
- 4 whole peaches
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Wash the peaches and pat dry.
- Slice the peaches in half and remove pit.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Once the grill is heated up, take a paper towel with olive oil and run it along the grill grates carefully so you do not get burned (this will help the fruit not stick).
- Place the peaches with the flesh side down on the grill.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip over on grill and sprinkle with brown sugar and grill for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes then serve.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.