Grilled Cabbage Wedges are simple to prepare and taste delicious! I have been trying to make better food choices and cabbage is one of my new food loves. I have recently made Cabbage Soup and had half a head left over so I decided to grill them.
It was so simple to make these Grilled Cabbage Wedges all I did was quarter the half of head of cabbage I had. Next I rubbed olive oil all over it and placed on foil. Next I added some crumbled bacon, pepper and lemon juice then wrapped them up in the foil. Put them on the grill for about 15 minutes and they were done. I will definitely make these Grilled Cabbage Wedges again and my hubby even loved them! Huge bonus for me.
This is a delicious Paleo and Gluten Free side dish recipe too! It is also Whole 30 complaint if you use approved bacon (or you can make it without). It is also low-carb and Keto Friendly.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 3 Points
- ½ head of cabbage quartered (makes 4 cabbage wedges)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- black pepper to season
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on each wedge and place on a piece of foil.
- Sprinkle wedge with pepper if desired.
- Sprinkle bacon crumbles on top of wedge.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of lemon juice on each wedge and then wrap up in foil tightly.
- Place on heated grill (about med-high heat).
- Grill for about 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Clean Eating Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.