Grilled Marinated Shrimp is a delicious naturally gluten free recipe. This clean eating recipe tastes so good! It is also a Paleo dish too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I like to serve it with rice or quinoa. If you like to add seafood to your menu plan at least once a week this is recipe that you will really enjoy.
This is a great recipe to prepare either on the grill or in a skillet. I have prepared it both ways. If you are eating a low carb/high fat diet like the Keto Diet then this is a recipe that you would really enjoy.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 6 Points
Grilled Marinated Shrimp
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce Frank's is sugar free
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined with tails attached
In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
You can also cook in a skillet instead of the grill on a medium/low heat. It only takes a few minutes on each side to cook shrimp. Be sure not to let them get overdone.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.