This Grilled Marinated Shrimp is a delicious and naturally gluten free recipe. This clean eating recipe tastes so good! It is also a Paleo dish too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I like to serve it with rice or quinoa. If you like to add seafood to your menu plan at least once a week this is recipe that you will really enjoy.
This is a great recipe to prepare either on the grill or in a skillet. I have prepared it both ways. If you are eating a low carb/high fat diet like the Keto Diet then this is a recipe that you would really enjoy. Be sure to give Grilled Marinated Shrimp a try.
Weight Watchers Points Plus = 6 Points
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce Frank's is sugar free
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined with tails attached
- In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.