Grilled Potato Foil Packets are a summer essential in my home. My boys love when I make these and a grilled Montreal steak. I must admit that I love them just as much too! I'm kind of a potato girl and love to serve them in any form with most of my meals. So when summer comes and it's time to break out my grill this is one of my first things to make!
This recipe is perfect if you are camping or on vacation and have access to a grill. This is one of our favorite side dishes and so easy to prepare.
Grilled Potato Foil Packets
- 3-4 russet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 6 Tablespoon butter
- reynolds wrap
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- Pull out a piece of reynolds wrap (size matters on how much you are outting in each individual serving).
- Place about 1/4 cup of potatoes in center of reynolds wrap.
- Place 1 1/2 Tablespoon butter on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll reynolds wrap up and make sure to make a pouch to allow potatoes to steam.
- Place on top rack of grill.
- Grill for about 20-30 minutes.
- Open reynolds wrap and serve.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.