Grilled Turkey Patty Sandwich recipe is so easy to make because Honeysuckle has the turkey patties made for you! No need to mix and make the patties, you can take them straight from the package to your grill and just add seasonings. Which is exactly what I did. I added some spices and grilled then topped my turkey patty with some green peppers and a slice of provolone cheese. It was so yummy and I will definitely make again!
You only need some simple ingredients to make this healthy turkey recipe. I always choose Honeysuckle White Turkey. It is a great way to serve a delicious and healthy meal for your family. Best of all they make great leftovers! I like to serve these on buns with toppings and homemade sweet potato fries.
Also if you are looking for a healthy Whole 30 Complaint Turkey Burger check out this delicious recipe! Grilled Turkey Patty Sandwich is so yummy! This is a delicious twist on the traditional burger.
Whole30 Compliant Turkey Burger
- 1 LB Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey
- 1 TSP Spice Hound Tabil Seasoning coriander, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, caraway seeds blend
- 1/2 TSP Spice Hound Seasoning Salt
- 1 TBSP Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Diced Onion
- 2 TBSP Diced Green Pepper
- 2 handfuls fresh spinach chopped
- Combine all of your ingredients together and form into 4 patties of equal size
- Bake at 400 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or cook on the grill until done
- Serve with lettuce and sweet potato fries
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% our own.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.