Tis' the Season for the Grinch. just knew I had to make these Grinch Cookies for my boys to enjoy while watching the movie, The Grinch.
They are so good and remind me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, which of is my favorite flavor of ice cream. So now that I can have that in a cookie form this is the BEST news ever! I hope you enjoy these Grinch Cookies as much as me! They are a new tradition for my kids that I will be making for years to come.
If you love cookies be sure to check out Holiday Cookie Recipe Roundup.
Tis' the Season for the Grinch and with these Grinch cookies you will have all smiles!
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter or margarine softened
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 large egg
- ¾ package Andes Mints
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Stir in chopped Andes Mints and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- If your oven runs hot, then check them at 6 minutes.
- Cool for about 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
More Grinch Recipes:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.