This post may contain affiliate links.
Tis’ the Season for the Grinch. I don’t know about your children but my children love the movie The Grinch who stole Christmas. I just knew I had to make these cookies for the boys to munch on while watching the movie. They are so good and remind me of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, which of course is my favorite flavor of ice cream. So now I can have that in a cookie form – BEST news ever! Hope you enjoy these Grinch Cookies as much as me!
If you love cookies be sure to check out Holiday Cookie Recipe Roundup.
Tis' the Season for the Grinch and with these Grinch cookies you will have all smiles!
- 1 pouch 1 lb 1.5 oz Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 3/4 package Andes Mints
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
- Stir in chopped Andes Mints and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- If your oven runs hot, then check them at 6 minutes.
- Cool for about 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
More Grinch Recipes: