Grinch Punch is such a great idea for Children’s Christmas parties or for just sitting down to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas. My boys love it and I can honestly say so do I! I served these wonderful tasty drinks with Grinch Cookies that I had made. I will also be making these for Christmas day for all the children to enjoy. The old and the young will love these!
Grinch Punch is such a great idea for Children’s Christmas parties or when watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Lime Sherbert
- 2 liter bottle 7up
To line glass rim:
- sugar optional
- green food coloring optional
- Mix Lime Sherbert and 7up together, use enough to make a frosty slush.
- Mix sugar and food coloring to make green sugar and spread onto plate.
- Dip glass rim into water and then dip into sugar.
- Carefully pour the 7up mixture into the glass and serve.
You can also use Sprite, Sierra Mist, etc.
More Grinch Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.