It is game day time and if you are looking for a fun and creative menu idea we have a healthy idea for you! This Guacamole Football is so easy to make! I picked up football plates similar to these and literally purchased a package of Wholly Guacamole and container of sour cream. That is the only three ingredients I needed!
I have some tips for you in the recipe on how I piped the sour cream and if you want you always make your own homemade guacamole for this recipe. I love this recipe! If you are short on time you can use Wholly Guacamole. It is my favorite store brand it is gluten free too! Just serve with chips, veggies or nachos!
I love to pick up Wholly Guacamole on Managers Special or when it is on sale. Did you know you can freeze Wholly Guacamole? You can! Check out our article with tips!
- One 8oz Package of Wholly Guacamole or make your own Guacamole Recipe this is my favorite homemade recipe
- 1 TBSP Sour Cream
- Football Paper Plates (or you can use any plate and create the shape of football on the plate
- Zip Loc Bag
- Place the Guacamole into the football paper plate or if using a round plate then create a football shape.
- Place 1 TBSP of Sour Cream into a Zip Loc Bag (I used a snack bag) and cut the corner off of the bag.
- Pipe the sour cream to create the "laces"
- Serve with veggies and chips!
If you are looking for a delicious dessert be sure to make these Football Cupcakes! Best of all they are lower in fat!
Be sure to read the recipe for details!
We have 20 AMAZING Super Bowl Party Recipes for you too!