This Halloween Q-tip Skeleton Craft is so much fun to make with kids! Last night while at my youngest son's Cub Scouts meeting we made this adorable Halloween craft. The boys who range from 1st grade to 3rd grade had a lot of fun making these q-tip skeletons. It was so easy to make with a few supplies and now we have something to hang up on our fridge for Halloween. Most of the supplies you should have in your craft supplies or you can pick them up at the dollar store.
Halloween Q-tip Skeleton Craft
- black construction paper
- white paper
- black marker
- Start by cutting out a skeleton head using the white paper. Just free hand it because it doesn't have to be perfect.
- Adhere to the top of the black construction with glue.
- Draw eyes, nose and a mouth on the skeleton head with a black marker.
- Next adhere the q-tips to the the black paper with glue make a skeleton body.
- Use the picture as a reference and guide.
- Use your imagination and creativity to create a skeleton of your choice.
We hope you enjoy making this Halloween Q-tip Skeleton Craft with your kids. It is the perfect craft for a Halloween party, play date or just for fun. You can turn this into a fun Halloween decoration for your house and hang it on the fridge or place in a shadow box. Enjoy making this and creating a memory that your kids will enjoy!
Here are 20 Halloween Recipes and Craft Ideas to get you ready for Trick or Treat this season. If you like Halloween then you are going to fall in love with these amazing Halloween recipes, crafts and ideas. If you need last minute ideas we have plenty to choose from. Quick and easy treats to make for the kids and some crafts to entertain them until it’s time to go trick or treating.
20 HALLOWEEN RECIPES AND CRAFT IDEAS:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.