Ham with Pineapple Sauce is a family favorite for Easter or other Holiday's when you serve ham. The sauce is served on the side which my son likes because he chooses his ham plain. I love to make this sauce because it adds a great flavor to the ham. Hope you add this Ham with Pineapple Sauce to your Easter Menu!
Ham with Pineapple Sauce
- 1 4 pound boneless fully cooked ham
- ¾ cup water divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- 4 ½ teaspoon ketchup
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 ½ cups undrained crushed pineapple
- 2 ⅓ tablespoon cornstarch
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 350 for 1 ¼ - 2 hours or until 140 degrees and ham is heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine ¼ c water, brown sugar, soy sauce, ketchup, mustard and pineapple. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine cornstarch & remaining water until smooth; stir into pineapple sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve warm with ham.
You may enjoy these Easter Craft Ideas and Recipes!
Carrot Cake Pops that are perfect to make for Easter!
INTERESTED IN FREEZER COOKING?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.