Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe is perfect for Easter this weekend! No need to feel guilty eating this delicious, naturally gluten free appetizer. You can even serve these tasty deviled eggs for a work party, baby or bridal shower or to use up the Easter Eggs that your kids made!
I must warn you that you will not be able to eat just one because they are that good! I have fallen in love with these Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe and probably will make them this way all the time. But my husband prefers a good classic deviled egg recipe so for him I make Linda’s Deviled Eggs. Be sure to try this healthy version and I am sure you will not be disappointed!
These Avocado Deviled Eggs are perfect if you are eating low carb! They are packed full of healthy fats and low in carbs. A great snack if you are on the Keto Diet. It is delicious!
Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
Healthy Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe is the perfect appetizer for Easter this weekend! If you are eating healthy this recipe is for you!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 fully ripened avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon plain low or no-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Chopped chives or parsley optional
- Fresh lemon juice optional
- In a small bowl, place egg yolks; add the avocado and mash until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in onion, then spoon into egg white shells, dividing equally.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours. (Don't serve long after 3 hours as the avocado will start to darken unless you add the lemon juice which will help prevent this.)
- Garnish with chives or parsley, if desired.
Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.