Heavenly Oreo Dessert recipe is just plain delicious, especially if you are an Oreo Cookie lover! My family was so excited when they saw me making this dessert. We had this amazing dessert on Christmas Eve with my in laws. Everyone loved it and wanted the recipe that night! I plan on making this dessert again for Easter to take to my family's dinner.
In the recipe below, it may appear to have a lot of steps but please do not let that discourage you from making it. This oreo dessert recipe is worth the time to prepare it. Plus, you can make this ahead of time and let it sit in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. This dessert is perfect for a party, work, pot luck or any gathering. Our teenagers love this Heavenly Oreo Dessert, so beware that there will be no left overs when serving to them!
- 1 15.35 ounce package Double-Stuffed Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 packages 3.9 ounce, each Instant Chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 8 ounce containers Cool Whip
- 1 8 ounce block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside.
- Seal bag shut and place on counter; Using a rolling pin, crush the cookies until they are small chunks/crumbs (You want them to still be chunky and small, but not fine crumbs).
- Set aside half of the cookie crumbs for the topping.
- Pour the other half of cookie crumbs into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and mix well to combine.
- Once combined, press into the pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the 2 pudding mixes and milk.
- Cover and place in fridge to set.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth; Slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Fold in one container of Cool Whip and spread mixture over the cookie crust.
- Next, take chocolate pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill in fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
More Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy:
Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.