Hershey's Chocolate Pound Cake is such a heavenly delight. This chocolaty cake is amazing and every chocolate lover will devour it! My hubby loves anything with chocolate and he could not get enough of this delicious pound cake. You can even freeze the leftovers if you have any.
Hershey's Chocolate Pound Cake:
This delicious dessert is also great to make and give as gifts to others. I have given it as a housewarming gift or when invited somewhere for dinner. Also I have given to my boy's teachers at Christmas time along with a mug with a Hot Cocoa packet in it. The teachers loved it! It is moist and tastes out of this world.
This recipe is easy to prepare. You will most likely have all of the ingredients in your pantry at all times. It is my new go-to recipe when I need a quick and easy dessert. My husband always requests this for dessert now that I made it the first time. It is perfect for holiday's and special occasions too. I love that you don't even need a topping to go with it because it is so delicious. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Hershey's Chocolate Pound Cake
Hershey's Chocolate Pound Cake is such a heavenly delight. This chocolaty cake is amazing and every chocolate lover will devour it!
- 2 sticks lightly salted butter
- 1/2 c. Crisco
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 c. evaporated milk
- 3 c. all purpose flour
- 1 16 oz. can chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- Cream butter and Crisco until fluffy.
- Add sugar, one cup at a time, beating after each cup.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each one.
- Add chocolate syrup.
- Mix flour and baking powder together.
- Then add the flour mixture to other ingredients alternately with milk.
- Continue to mix.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan or 2 bread loaf pan.
- Put in cold oven and bake 1 hour and 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely and serve.
More Dessert Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.