Homemade Brownie Cake recipe is dessert goodness that makes any celebration amazing! For my children's birthdays I always make their favorite meal and dessert that they request. Recently my middle son turned 12 and he asked for me to make Homemade Brownie Cake for him. He wanted my homemade brownie mix and not store bought, so how could I refuse what he wanted. I love making it also because it is quite easy and taste delicious!
Homemade Brownie Cake recipe tastes delicious and so easy to make! Perfect for birthdays or special occasions!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter melted then cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container of chocolate frosting
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with the vanilla.
- Add in and gently stir dry ingredients.
- Pour the melted butter into brownie mixture and mix until just incorporated.
- Spread batter in a prepared greased 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for five minutes on baking rack, then flip over onto a platter.
- Let cool 20 minutes before frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Brownie Recipes
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.