Homemade Pepperoni Hot Pockets are so easy to make and cost way less than the store bought ones! They are also much tastier and you can customize them to what you want. Only 4 ingredients needed to make these scrumptious Hot Pockets.
Start by rolling out crescent dough. Separate into 4 rectangles and press seams together. Place on a baking sheet.
Next spoon 1 Tablespoon pizza sauce on each rectangle and spread out. Place pepperoni on top of sauce and sprinkle some cheese.
Place more pepperoni on top of the cheese. Carefully fold dough in half and press ends together with fork. Brush tops with water and sprinkle with parsley. Now they are ready to bake!
In 15 minutes you will have hot, delicious Homemade Pepperoni Hot Pockets that everyone will love!
Homemade Pepperoni Hot Pockets are easy to make and are ready in 15 minutes!
Homemade Pepperoni Hot Pockets
- 1 can Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 64 slices pepperoni 5 oz
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese 5 oz
- parsley flakes optional
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press each to 7x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Place 8 slices of pepperoni in center of each rectangle; top with 1/3 cup cheese and 8 more slices pepperoni.
- Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush each hot pocket with water, and sprinkle with parsley flakes if desired.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm.
30 Minute Meals
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.