This post may contain affiliate links.
I wanted to share my Homemade Pot Roast Mix Recipe with you. I like to make my own pot roast mix and keep it stored in my pantry for when I need it. All you need for this mix is 3 packages! One package of brown gravy mix, one package of dried Italian salad dressing mix and one package of ranch dressing mix.
Simply pour into an airtight container and shake until blended. When you are going to make your pot roast just sprinkle 4 TBSP of the mix over your pot roast and add 1/2 cup water. I like to make my pot roast in the crockpot. I make this up in bulk and always keep it in my pantry.
Homemade Pot Roast Mix
- 1 pkg brown gravy mix
- 1 pkg dried Italian seasoning dressing mix
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mixI suggest that you make this up in bulk by using multiple packets of mix
- Mix all packages together.
- Store in container until ready to use.
- Add 4 TBSP Mix with 1/2 cup water and 4-5 lb pot roast when ready to use.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: