Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing is the perfect topping for any cake, fruit, latte or dessert. This recipe is simple to make and only has 4 ingredients! I will now always make my icing, well unless it's FREE with coupons at the store 😉 Everyone in the family loved it and has requested it to be on the menu again!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing is made with only 4 ingredients and tastes better than the bakery!
Homemade Whipped Cream Cheese Icing
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 c heavy cream
- Combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract large mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream.
- Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a couple of times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.
- Enjoy on your favorite dish.