Here is an easy chicken dinner recipe that the whole family will love - Honey Nut Ranch Chicken! Best part is you only need 3 ingredients for this scrumptious chicken! All you need is chicken tenderloins, ranch dressing and Mom's Best Cereal Honey Nut Toasty O's. With this recipe you can prep this meal in as little as 5 minutes and put it in the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes. This will give you time to get your sides cooked and spend time doing whatever else you need to do!
Mom's Best Cereals Honey Nut Toasty O's is a sweetened whole grain oat cereal for a healthy and delicious breakfast. Free of artificial flavors or preservatives. No hydrogenated oils. No high fructose corn syrup.
Honey Nut Ranch Chicken is amazing! Only 3 ingredients needed and is ready in 30 minutes!
Honey Nut Breaded Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups Mom's Best Cereals Honey Nut Toasty O's crushed
- dash salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place a oven-safe cooling rack inside of a cookie sheet, and spray with non-stick cooking spray (You can definitely bake this in a regular baking dish or on a cookie sheet - it just won't have the same crisp underside like it would when cooked over a cooling rack).
- Line up an assembly line of 3 dishes: The 1st with chicken tenderloins (You could also use regular boneless skinless chicken breasts- you'll want to pound them out - or butterfly them- first), the 2nd with Ranch Dressing, and the 3rd with the crushed up cereal.
- Season the chicken tenderloins with a pinch of salt & pepper then coat them in ranch dressing, immediately followed by the cereals - make sure they are coated well!
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes are until done.
- Serve hot with a side of veggies (or a side salad) and additional Ranch for dipping!
Crispy Cocoa Rice Treats (gluten free)
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Mom's Best Cereal. All opinions are 100% our own. We love that Mom's Best Cereal is nutritious and affordable.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.