This post may contain affiliate links.
Hot Ham and Cheese Muffins are exceptionally great in taste and can be made in 30 minutes or less! Another added bonus to making this tasty recipe is ~ you only need three ingredients. All you need is a can of biscuits, deli sliced ham and mozzarella cheese.
You start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees. Next you open the can of biscuits and spread out a biscuit to fit in side the well of the muffin space.
Now you are ready to place the ham and cheese inside the biscuit cup. You can put as much cheese or as little as you want ( I like cheese so I put a generous amount in it).
Only thing left to do is put them in the oven and let them bake about 20-25 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown around the top edges.
If desired you can top your Hot Ham and Cheese Muffins with some Dijon mustard. My husband did this and he loved them! I also made Homemade Potato Soup to serve along with this recipe. Hot Ham and Cheese Muffins are delicious and perfect for lunch! They also make a great appetizer for game day!
Hot Ham and Cheese Muffins
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 lb deli sliced ham
- 1 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dijon mustard optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open can of biscuits and spread each biscuit out to fit into muffin space.
- Place 1-2 slices of ham inside biscuit cup.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the biscuit tops are golden brown.
- Let cool 2 minutes before serving.
- Use Dijon mustard on top for extra flavor if desired.